Thursday 21 April 2011

Tale of a dress - continuation of Poplook saga

At last i got my poplook, it was worth the wait, thanks to a lovely pretty friend who is dying to transform me into J.Lo. It will be impossible to be J.Lo, there's only one amazing ever beautiful J.Lo, but at least I got some heads turning, eyes popping, stares from the elderly on my chest.

Out of all the stories of this leopard print Mia Midi, there's only one that really stands out, my stranger has gone crazy all over me exactly like 10 years ago. He begged me to send a picture which I did after about an hour worth of begging, me in J.Lo dress, brown stilettos, long hair partly clipped at the back and smiling confidently feeling J.Lo spirit in me. This very picture has turned his world upside come. We're talking about hours of text messages, about at least a hundred that I have to topup my prepaid mobile once, at one cent/message, not to mention endless call, romantic words, confessions that was never made, apologies, spoiled by words of love. Dear stranger, please remember I am now 10 years older, going through what seems like mid-life crisis. All those teenage-style- love-story won't work anymore, I'm just a humble straight forward single lady. If you are a hopelessly romantic guy, that will not fit me quite right. That's when stranger start talking about our lives, reflecting back on especially his mistakes, some of mine too, his future plan, our children, this and that. That he misses me until no words can describe, feeling shameful of his wrongdoings. That I am in fact the best, the only one who understand him.

A wise old man once told me, victory belongs to those who wait patiently. In my case, a J.Lo dress defines the end of a journey towards victory. Now who should I thank, the wise old man, myself or the dress ?

I definitely thank God for His endless loves, because that really counts among all ..... and on top of that, thank you my sweet lovely pretty friend who gave me a really POP LOOK !

No comments:

Post a Comment