Saturday 2 April 2011

Remember when I said I am somewhat married ? Well, he wanted to get back together, living separately has finally teach him a lesson. For me, It gives me freedom to be myself and I am so loving it until it freaks him out. Do I want him back ? I don't know. Being with him is complicated, being with a man is complicated. I am definitely not planning to run into the arms of another woman of course, but single life IS in fact, a lot of fun !! You live your life at your own standard and you are only expected to trust yourself.

For the last 2+ years, I watch this one old man, who patiently walk his grandson, I assume, every morning to the kindergarden. He is calmed, well dressed, clean looking in his seriously pressed white long sleeve shirt and black pants, perfectly pressed as well. Walking in perfect posture, hardly smiling, talk a little to only his grandson. He walk every morning at same exact time of what may take him at least 20 minutes. I watched him as I drive pass going to the same school. Now that both my sons are in primary school, I have a closer look at this old man. In the same white shirt and black pants, I am dying to talk to him, but what about ? I have a very deep unexplainable admiration towards him. STRANGE, but I love this strangeness. I love the fact that not everything is explainable. He stand outside the school patiently waiting for his little boy, hardly talking to anybody, calmed as ever, he don't smile yet he don't frown. Motionless and emotionless until the school gate open,everyday ....

Just the other day, as I went into the school compound, I saw a worried looking 7 years old boy, looking for somebody, who fetches him I would think, and I quickly ask him to go back and wait inside, worry for his safety. Then I heard a soft voice calling him, that old man ! For the first time I see the old man smile, the sweetest smile I've seen, pouring out zillions of loves flying all over the place, as the little boy calling out at him 'grandpa !'.

Now, if my stranger can guarantee us the kind of unconditional love I saw that evening, I will probably  welcome him back into my life..... but one thing for sure, I know I will soon come talk to this old loving stranger !!

No comments:

Post a Comment