Monday 4 April 2011

Strangely single at last .....

Wow ! What a day ... as much as  enjoying the fun of being single, it is quite a dramatic experience to go through the process to be officially single. First answering questions in public, hearing the judgement out loud in front of other strangers, I feel sad, happy, mixed, but never once nervous, positive for life ahead, but this stranger of mine is oh so confusing, his uninvited 'love' landed me into another blurry future. Why is friendship in a marriage to hard to achieve yet it exist easily outside of it. Why is it so hard to talk when you are in the cobwebs of being together, yet it kicks in naturally once you are outside of it, WHY ? I know for sure that I feel terribly guilty for all the relatives who has been involved in building our dream future, relatives who are now 10 years older, our dream smashed into zillion of pieces by another heartless stranger , or maybe two including this stranger that I want to hate but never been able to.

But guess what happen next, we walk out of this strange place trying to act as normal possible, him telling me that we will rebuild the future together, as he pat on my back asking for forgiveness, breakfast at our usual rendevous, can't help but wanting each other all over again. How do I escape from what seems to be another stupidity ? Shopping spree for those I love in my live, which includes 2 pairs of shoes for me.

Fellow strangers out there, listen up, life can be confusing and nasty to you, but loving yourself first than the rest keep you hanging tight it there, love my SHOES !!

No comments:

Post a Comment