Monday 16 May 2011

Strangely bored and lonely

My stranger is acting strange again, that shouldn't be so strange, we break up because of his strange way of life anyway. But why am I feeling sad over it all over again ? For quite some time, he was acting like he is in love, calling and texting endlessly, letting me enjoy my sweet revenge. And now ... he is gone ! We have not spoken for days, he hasn't call, he hasn't been texting. I do not know whether he is alive or dead. What frustrates me is, didn't he care to know what is happening to his children anymore? I am sad to see the boys no longer ask for their father. Don't they care anymore, he obviously do not care, that's for sure. What is happening to the relationship to the three man in my life? What has gone wrong ? The thing is, why am I feeling strangely sad and lonely. This is NOT the kind of feeling I want to have, I am single, I am a free person, I should be going out enjoying life. Well, the whether is not at all helping. The sky is as gloomy as my spirit, but why ?

No, I do not love him anymore ... my trust against him has taken that away. All this feeling is eating me right from the core of living, I am sad that this has happened to me, I am lonely that I do not have adult to talk too at home, I am angry at how inconsiderate a man can be, they just come and go as they wishes. I am so in need of myself, the happy me. I have tried so hard to enjoy the rest of the day. I can't go out shopping anymore, because it's going to rain, and because I am so sick and tired of it already. So, what so I do now ?

Strange, but I do not have the answer ..... for now, I'll be nice to the two important man in my life, come on boys, let's go out and have some fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment