Tuesday 29 March 2011

Let's breathe all strangers

Today was questionably strange yet fun. Hello you woman, what are you talking about ? First my boss came to tell me that hey <name> !, we can't announce your new job yet, there's a lot of things that need to be done upfront. What now, am I in trouble ? It doesn't matter actually, because what matters is that in a few hours time, I am going to teach a non-stranger strangers to do the easiest-yet-totally-forgotten art of breathing. Now what am I talking about? Friends, let us all sit in this room, learn to breathe, stretch and relax. Let your breaths guide you, teach you, guide you through life. Angry ? Breathe ...... Sad ? Breathe .... Happy ? Jump, then breathe ..... For 40 minutes I helped them to breathe and bring their mind back to their body, the mind that spend years caring for others, some strangers, some non-strangers, in any case it doesn't matter, because what matters was that, in 40 minutes, they are in fact, with themselves. The funny thing was, my gay friend totally fallen asleep, even snored, a friend farted, a few burps, now tell me if those twists work huh !

The results of this ? I had a strange fulfilling experience and probably make some strangers happy .... LOVE ME STRANGERS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment