Tuesday 22 March 2011

OK, let's begin a journey

Life has been strange lately and I think I need to write about them.I alaways want to write about book, but the mind is randomly jumping here and there and never seems to land on something, so what's the best way to accomodate such random mind, BLOGGING !! This blog will be super plain, potentially no graphics BUT READ IT.

So how do I start ? For now, imagine this in your mind, a lady in her early forties, somewhat married with 2 children, have a career. she is late bloomer so whatever happens in her life is late, late, late, but that is better than somebody who never blooms at all ! Her friends are mostly crazy and they are all over the world.



Yes, this is all you need to put in your mind for now. Let me have a good sleep and think of how to put the story of this lady together. Remember, my random mind is hard to tame .... I need to make it land on something tonite, I may need to put into practise what I learn in yoga class, yes ! I'll do that. Will be back !!

No comments:

Post a Comment