Monday 6 June 2011

Mont Blanc oh Mont Blanc !!!

YES ! I do feel like killing somebody, that big fat dumb ass ! This is the story of Mont Blanc .....

We work so hard, organizing meeting with very important people from a rich company, working our ass off to please them, to make their stay in this beautiful country a superb experience, all the while not expecting any return except our usual monthly salary. We have a burning desire to do this job right. Well, perfectly right. Those are nice, fun loving smart people, so kind and generous they gave 14 of us a Mont Blanc each at the end of their visit. Only one person walk out with Mont Blanc in his hand, it become his, because he happened to have a smart boss, who let other people value his subordinate. Well, the rest of us, dang that stupid lousy looking boss. Mr. W, let me tell you this, you're the ugliest boss I've had in all my life, you worry about nothing but $$$. I feel sorry for you. I just wish for once you try to learn to be human, you know, like eat wisely so your dumb ass is not that huge and annoying, or cut your hair neat, exercise at least. I wonder how you made it up the corporate ladder when you can't even speak well, remember that one time you have about 500 uh and ah in a 1-hour talk you gave. I learn nothing except uhhh and ahhhh.

You make no effort to think to try to say yes, you can have the Mont Blanc, all you said was, no we can't keep it because of the $$$. Again $$$$ !!! I hate you I hate you, I hope whatever $$ you gonna get in your annual raise are frozen for the next 14 years, at least ! Get the hell out of my life, I don't need a coward idiot to lead my professional life. Give me back my MONT BLANCCCCCCC !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment