Sunday 5 June 2011

Strange crazy friends

I have been lazy for a long time and I need to have something interesting to write in order to get back on track, so lets talk about a hillariously crazy strange bunch of people I've ever known in my life ....

Let's start with a what seems to be a happy gay couple yet the gayest of them is actually .... straight ! We went to movies one night and both of them are dressed in pink long sleeves shirt and gray pants. Of course you can tell which one is gay, the one with muscles protruding all over (a.k.a FAT DEMON) OR the other one oh-i-think-i-wanna be-gay with ONLY tummy protruding from the rest of what seems soon-to-be-obese body FatD. The straight guy can never make up his mind on anything and we trained his girlfriend to be ... a queen control lady. And guess what, she picks up pretty well, in fact in one night she made a very important decision that her boyfriend will never be able to make, go for a movie outing. I am liking her oh so much, good job QUEEN-C ! There's another girlfriend in this bunch who fart like shit, her fart sends all friends around her in total chaos, we can all die from not breathing, we will also die if we breathe in ! She is a recent yoga devoter who think piltes ia a yoga cult ! She is higly sugared all her life, except, she don't have to take sugar to be sugared ! I want to call her SUGARY-FARTY Another one is a boyfriend who has breasts, we love to gossip about his secret rendevous to McDonald, despite him telling us that he is a vegan. Fat Demon call him DumbleD Another one is a dancing engineer, a used-to-be nerd who got 25As (or what it seems) in his exam, now work as a tubing designer (or rather pipe designer hahaha !) but think he is the Dolce Gabbana of tubing design. He does actually look like a nerdy engineer, only to leave office 5 sharp to catch is dancing class. Now isn't that strange !

Well, not forgetting me, a 40-something gen-Y lady, now how does that work? I dress like them, think like them but hey, they can never lie to me, because I am 40-something ! Call me Jlo-G, because I feel like one !

All of us has been assigned a beauty ID, because we are beautiful people, regardless what others say. Maybe we need to give this group of beautiful strange people a name .... maybe 'Don't hate me coz I'm beautiful' or 'Fat no no !' or 'Long torso short torso I'm still beautiful' or 'Gym my man' or 'No more McDonald'.

Fat demon was once asked what is the exercise to do during movie to stay beautiful, this was his answer 'No need exercise in the cinema, as far as code 14B concerns, we beauties are impervious to ergonomic injuries. Just lengthen ur spine and soften ur breath, nobody wanna hear u breathing so dang hard'  ................. hahahahahahahaha !

I am blessed with crazy stranggies, Stay beautiful all strangers !!

No comments:

Post a Comment