Tuesday 19 April 2011

Strange cat in my car

Last night I got hypnotized by poplooks.com, thanks to a dear friend who tried so hard to make me look like J.Lo ! I got so hypnotized in the awesomeness of poplook, that I eat poplook, I sleep poplook, I dream poplook, it will not stop until I get my first delivery, 2 dresses on its way. I thought I'll be thinking poplook for the whole of the day after, until something scary happened. As I dropped my two little fella off for school, I smell something so bad, something .... so familiar, something rotten, yet fresh. A cat must have gotten stomach ache very early in the morning and her poops seems so close to me ,yet so far, can smell it can't see it. Where is that poopies ? Oh well ! Poor cat but I'm off to work. So I drove off but wait ! why do I still smell it? I stopped by the roadside, sniffed on my shoes like a crazy old woman, nothing ..... my foot, nothing, but I swear I can still smell it, all the way, inside the car, so close yet so invisible. Unwind the window, still there, and stronger. Gosh ! This is gonna be a tough drive. I am suffocated in cat poopies smell. Strong as I am, I made it to the office, parked my car and there it was, splashed all over the right tyre, splashed so bad untill it was stucked on the door. Like Bruno Mars 'Grenade' easy come easy go .... uh huh, the carwash should take care of it.

Went to the office, I still smell it, oh heck .... it's probably the trauma of driving with cat poops, but never mind that, gotta work and earn my living. Went  to yoga, ..... why am I still smelling it, so close yet so .... confusing. As I'm trying to enjoy downdog, there it was again, cat poops smell. It's there everywhere, in uttanasana, balasana, camel pose, worst in downward dog, as I twist I still smell it. Am I going crazy, why is my mind so traumatized by cat poops? I can handle marriage problem, work problem, I can breathe those out from my mind, why can't I get rid of cat poops from my mind ? Am I getting weaker, more vulnerable to small threats like this ? Or do I miss my mom's cat ? Has I awaken one of my chakras, that I can see and smell the non-existence of living. Am I missing my own cats that anything, even cat poops, remind me of my beloved Simba, Tara and Tammy? Oh gosh ! How do I breathe deeply if all I can think off now is ... cat poops ? Is this a sign of unconcious negativity, in my mind, in my body, why ... why .. why .... echoing in my brain .. until, a friend pointed out few brown spots on my shin !! I quickly ran to the changing room, swiped those spots and cautiously smell it ...... man !! Cat poops !

I still haven't got my pop look yet, I sure have my poops-look for the whole of today ..... !! Namaste kitty, I forgive you !

No comments:

Post a Comment