Friday 8 April 2011

Beautiful stranger

At last, after contemplating for months, I told this one beautiful stranger about my strange life. This beautiful stranger is a person that you can't seem to talk about anything else in life, other than beauty and fashion. He can never hold secrets, he tell me I am fat everyday. If you need advise on life .... don't count on him. Ask him about fashion, vogue, Lady Gaga, Gissele, he'll tell you before you finish asking. To him, there's no excuse to look fat and ugly except your own laziness.

What make me tells him is something so mysterious ... just a look in the beautiful high-maintenance face tells me I can trust him, and I did. For the first time in life, I saw him looking like a real human, somebody who does advise you about life, about giving a second chance, about how silly a man can be, about jealousy, about forgiving others. For the first time I saw him beyond beauty and I know right away, he will hold my secrets, because if he don't he knows I will kill him. All this revealation don't change him a bit, we ended our talk with him reminding me that I am still fat no matter what, and he is still loving the fact that the fatty creamy latte I had almost every morning will make him ever more beautiful than me !

This beautiful stranger will vanish for a short while, I will miss somebody who tells me that I need to work harder in the gym and to have mercy on my skinny jeans. Be good beautiful stranger, you know I'll be watching you from far !!

No comments:

Post a Comment