Thursday 28 April 2011

Beautiful stranger and Fat Demon

Wow, a great, great week ! I've been imagining that I am that model in long slim black pants, red blouse and orange scarf, carrying the new LV boungeliere (ah ! spell), long hair pretty me huh ! I love that bag, a MUST-HAVE, I will dress exactly like that model with that bag when I get it, god knows when. Ah, then I realized I will soon get 2 monetary awards from my employer, love you employer, gimme my new LV, gimme, gimme !


And then, a good friend and and I realized we MAY be losing weight. We had FUNtastic yoga classes this week, I feel strong, toned, confident, taller, straighter, healthier, slimmer ? Yeh, it doesn't matter how I look, I do feel slimmer. I think I eat less, going to yoga classes is easier, nobody to lure me into eating countless meals a day. I can now wear my old yoga attire that has been begging me to lose weight and put them to good use, just like my skinny jeans. I was wondering, why, why am I losing weight, why oh why  ? Ah, the beautiful stranger, damn him ! He's been out of my sight for a while and his absence give me such a better looking body, I think ! A friend said ' Gosh ! so he's our FAT DEMON all this while huh !'. Yes, Beautiful Stranger is in fact the Fat Demon !


Fat Demon, we miss you till no words can describe, when you come back, you will look at nothing but fabulosity, that we will look exactly like the thin Kimora, only shorter !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment