Thursday 7 April 2011

Painfully skinny girl !

As a late bloomer, I got my first and only skinny jeans when I was 39, after a good friend convined me that I will definitely look skinny in it. True enough, it did its magic, looking skinny long legs brand new me, the loose top complimented it superbly, not to mention the sexy high-heel. Am I tall and skinny ... you're kidding me, I AM NOT ! Do I look like one ? Yes, thanks to Levis !

It's been at least 4, if not 6 months, my dear skinny jean are now so lonely and unattended to. I am so dying to get into it, but the effect of enjoying single life, with late night french bread topped with cream cheese perfected by hot tea with brown sugar makes my dream fade away. Tomorrow, i will atempt to get into it. It will be a symbolic attempt, it's a symbol of freedom, happiness, mid-life-crisis at least. My breathing will definitely be affected, the air I breathe in can no longer pass right to my stomach for it will explode the jeans, but never mind. In life there's always hurdles, for skinny jeans it will be worst. I will do my best, I will squeeze my butt and thighs into it, I will jump into it if I have to. I will do whatever it take, in fashion or in life, no pain means no gain  girl ! Tomorrow is the jugdement day, my skinny jeans will tell me if I need to get more serious with yoga class or visit to gym, TOMORROW !!!

Who says women at 40s need to start to be an auntie, mine start right here right now inside this skinny jeans !!

1 comment:

  1. embrace your body. love the fold over your pants :D

    ReplyDelete