Saturday 7 May 2011

Strange dream part 1 - Dear tummy ....

I have never experience a day of life without my dear friend tummy. It doesn't matter how skinny I was a long long time ago, especially when I am fat, even when I'm fasting, even after almost 5 years practising yoga, my dear tummy has always been there with me, haunting my bikiniless life. For many many years I wonder why. Why am I so unfortunate that I always have a friend I never wanted, bouncing like jelly, talk when I talk, move when I move. Tummy makes me work extra hard to suck it in, when I bumped into cute guy or when yoga teacher is nearby, when wearing tight skirt, ah, folding on top of skinny jeans. When  I am in sarvangasana (a yoga pose, shoulder stand) my tummy is like landslide falling towards my face that it's so suffocating. I was horrified to see the endless layers I've been carrying all these years. For once dear tummy, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE !! I even had a strange dream that I went through liposuction, and I'm not gonna tell you how I seriously consider doing it for real.

Today, I saw a picture of me helping a friend to hold her inversion, ah, my dear tummy, there you are again. But this time feeling different, I know that's the kind of friend that will never leaves me, my tummy is willing to stand by me as I did my poses under the morning sun, in the spirit of helping the unfortunates in Japan through karma yoga I did with other kind souls. For the first time in my life, I love you tummy, you're my identity, you are me, you make me go through aerobics, and yoga, and sit-ups, you are my motivator. You keep pushing me off my limits, for that ..... I thank you tummy !! I embrace you, we are one !

No comments:

Post a Comment